Pine furniture for a summer residence: the subtleties of choice and placement
Every summer resident wants to have stylish and beautiful furniture in his country house. In this article, we will talk about pine products that can decorate your garden.
Features and Benefits
Country wooden furniture will not only help to effectively decorate your site, but will also serve you for a long time.
Pine has many benefits.
- it is the products made from this solid wood that are able to create a special atmosphere of warmth and comfort;
- many of these trees are sourced from the northern regions. There are often low temperatures, which means that the products will not be afraid of its sudden changes and will last for a long time. Also, such furniture is usually covered with a special compound that protects it from cracks;
- Pine furniture always looks stylish and unusual, even an ordinary bench. This is achieved due to the fact that the tree has a characteristic natural pattern and warm shade. For example, options from amber pine will fit well into suburban types of interiors;
- The pleasant smell that will come from the wood will also have a beneficial effect. It has a positive effect on the human psyche. Pine also has disinfectant properties;
- Environmental friendliness and safety. This kind of garden furniture will not harm children or adults. It can be used both indoors and outdoors. For example, you can put pine chairs and a table on the terrace;
- Pine products for summer cottages are also attractive because this material breathes, independently regulating the level of humidity. An excellent choice on a personal plot will be a recreation area made of pine boards. They will help you create a cozy corner to have a good time with family or friends.
With all the many advantages, there is also a small drawback - relative softness. Impacts or other impacts will leave marks on the surface. This degrades the appearance of the product.
How to choose the right one
Pine furniture will perfectly fit into any interior. In this case, it is important to take into account the general style of the room. Only by maintaining a single concept, you will be able to create an original atmosphere in the country. Products made from pine can be subjected to minimal processing in order to preserve its natural properties. Today manufacturers offer a variety of options, including unpainted furniture. You can choose the model that you like.
You should not rush to buy if you buy a product in a store. First, it is worth deciding on the model, as well as its parameters. When choosing pine products, special attention should be paid to the method of fastening the parts together. It is good if these are special wooden dowels. They will preserve the naturalness of the item. As for the metal fittings, they are, of course, reliable, but somewhat worsens the appearance of the product. If you see that the parts of the product are simply glued together, then you should think about the reliability of such a manufacturer.
If you want the product to serve you for a long time, it is worth treating it with anti-flammability compounds and varnish.
Carved pine furniture will look attractive. These can be chairs, tables, wardrobes, beds. Benches on the veranda or summer cottage terrace look good. When the cold comes, it will be possible to bring the product into the house, decorate with pillows or special ottomans. Also, furniture can be not only attractive, but also functional. Some products are equipped with a folding system.With its help, you can at any time get, for example, a spacious dining table to fit the whole family.
It is worth noting that you can make products with your own hands. The main thing is to purchase the necessary materials, as well as find the appropriate schemes that must be clearly followed. In this case, you can create an original version for your home, which your friends will definitely not have.
For information on how to give an aged effect to pine furniture, see the next video.